Sunday, January 24, 2010

Review by Vicki - Reading At the Beach

Reading At The Beach: Reviews, January 21, 2010
By Vicki (Florida)

I had a few reasons for wanting to read this book.

I get tired of the same things over and over.
I love trying new recipes.
I love laughing.

It has some of the strangest recipes I've ever seen.
Here are a few:
Mushroom Bread
Sausage Cookies
Meaty Mashed Potatoes
Rabbit Food Sandwich
Outside In Cake
Stuffed Cube Steak Rolls

Here are a few foods I love and can't wait to try:
Fried Pickles
Southern Chow Chow
Chinese Swiss Steak
Hash Brown Omelets
Key Lime Pie
No Bake Cookies
(My mom let me start making No Bake Cookies by myself when I was about 11 yrs. old and they are still my favorite to make...and eat!)

There is a tip at the end of each recipes which I thought was a great addition.

This book is a great addition to any cookbook library. I love love love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment