Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Frugal Cooking at it's Best!

Frugal cooking at it's best!, September 8, 2009
By Angela S. Sullivan "Angela Sullivan, MA" (Royston, GA)

I love to cook, but I get really frustrated when I try to use recipe books because I'm always missing one or two ingredients! This is not the case with Stir, Laugh, Repeat! Martha Cheves provides real recipes for real families using normal ingredients! She makes cooking for a family easy and inexpensive! I love how she is able to take an old dish and make it new by adding something I would have never thought of.

The best part about the book is that it is not only a cook book to reference, but it is also entertaining to sit and read like a novel! Martha tells wonderful stories about her family. I cannot tell you how many times I've reached for her book when I couldn't think of anything to cook for dinner! She also has a blog that is filled with great tips for making cooking easy and fun!

Well done! I am looking forward to her next edition!

No comments:

Post a Comment