Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A wonderful Review for Stir, Laugh, Repeat

Jewel of a Cookbook, December 30, 2009
By Cynthia Chappelle - See all my reviews


Martha has written a jewel of a cookbook!! Great southern recipes! The recipes are easy to follow and the ingredients are easy to fine, most things you already have on hand. I love the helpful hints that are included. I have made several of the recipes and some of my favorites are the Cracker bars, Sugar Cookie Bars and the Outside-In Cake. I have received great response from everything I have made. My family exchanged food baskets this year and I included the recipes mentioned and everyone has enjoyed their treats. I also like the fact that you can change some of the ingredients like using milk chocolate in place of white chocolate without ruining the recipe. I can't wait for the next book to come out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment